Brutscher, Foley, Milliner, Land & Kelly, LLP has been serving Chester County Pennsylvania and the surrounding area for over 60 years.
Our areas of expertise and practice include Family Law, Civil Litigation, Business Law, Subdivision and Land Use Planning and Zoning, Personal Injury and Workers Compensation, Estate Planning and Administration, and Criminal Defense.
If you have questions regarding a specific legal need or you require immediate assistance, please contact us at 610-444-4848 for additional information.
Our office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., however, our staff and attorneys are available before or after scheduled office hours by appointment.
• Criminal Defense
• Formation of Business and Nonprofit Organizations
• Construction Law/Construction Defects
• Real Estate
• Estate Planning & Administration
• Personal Injury & Workers Compensation
• Subdivision and Land Use Planning & Zoning
• Business Law
• Civil Litigation
• Family Law